Only Occasional Feeds.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Like when you crave, it soon disappears

Merry Christmas, I spent Christmas Eve with a fever and Christmas sick, haha.
Ok, doesn't really matter since I don't really celebrate,
Oh, but I went for a celebration at my Aunt's house :D

Watched Bedtime stories with primary school clique! (L)
Quite predictable, just violet is hottttttttttttttttt. :D
Pretty woman.

TWILIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT W/ clique tdy.
Super niceeeeeeee.
(I typed this part then it disappeared ): )
It's romantic, Edward is a gentleman, Vampires are cool.
Got many sweet lines, and the music was compatible.
The girls liked it, but the guys were like, ------.
"Your girls like this kind of mushy stuff hor?"
What. Ok, fineeeeeeee. (^^)
Producers, make the new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn and MIDNIGHT SUN pretty please.
:D breaking dawn is newest in Singapore, in Bella's perspective.
Midnight sun is not in Sg yet, I think, In Edward's perspective.
(Info from Wiki, hahaha)


"I've never really thought of the day that I die, but dying in the place of someone you love, seems like a good way to go."

" You're like my own personal brand of heroin , "

" And the third thing I know, I love him unconditionally and irrevocably. "

" The way you sleep kind of fascinates me. "

" You are my life now. "

" And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of
vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct? "

"Is that what you dream about? Being a monster? "


-


Newwww.


Ok, enough of twilight fantasy.
(VAMPIRE!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

You really do need a tagboard.
And Honestly, I never liked mushy stuff too. It's like a fantasy, far far away...

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home